REC XT WING 16" W/ RE
The Rec Series is a hybrid wing that can be worn on single or double tanks, making it one of our most popular wings.
When diving a single tank, our Gusset Control System streamlines the wing, keeping it close to the body. This avoids the “taco” effect of the wing wrapping around the tank, away from the diver, which diminishes buoyancy control. Available in single or dual bladder, the Rec Series has 45 pounds (20.4 kg) of lift and can accommodate two 85 cubic foot (12 L) backmounted cylinders.
Divers may choose from our durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material or our even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon divers side panel. Both the Rec EXP (Model BC 4300) and Rec XT (Model 5300) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Made in USA
- Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Comes equipped with choice of 16 in rapid exhaust (pull dump), 16 in or 12 in elbow along with either 15 in, 22 in, or 27 in low pressure inflation hose
- Two sets of two marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and/or to double tanks and set diver trim
- Approximate Dimensions Uninflated: 24 in tall x 23 in wide (60.9 cm x 58.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.12 lbs (1.41 kg)
- Model BC 4300 Rec EXP has an outer bag made of 1680 denier ballistic nylon that resists tears and abrasion
- Model BC 5300 has an outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel