VOYAGER EXP WING 16" W/RE - RED
The Voyager Series wings include donut-shaped air cells for single-tank diving and provide divers with essential buoyancy control. With 35 pounds (15.8 kg) of lift, streamlined side panels, and a minimalistic, oval shape, the wings’ design provides maximum comfort throughout the dive with no squeezing or restrictions.
The donut-shaped design of the Voyager Series wing provides greater stability and control while diving by keeping an even volume of inflation on the top, sides, and bottom. This, along with an integrated Gusset Control System (GCS) that reduces “taco” effect and promotes effective streamlining, puts buoyancy where it is most needed (throughout the torso supporting the weight of the tank) for superior horizontal trim. The GCS is not like a bungee wing because it does not restrict airflow; instead, the GCS promotes added streamlining and buoyancy control, yet allows the wing to inflate to its full capacity. Even floating on the surface, the Voyager Series wings excel by keeping the diver in a vertical position when used in conjunction with a harness and crotch strap; it won’t tip you over.
Divers may choose from our durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material, available in 5 different color combinations, or our even more rugged SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that creates an armor-clad outer shell that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts, with a 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel. Both the Voyager EXP (Model BC 4700) and Voyager XT (Model 5200) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder.
Equipped with a choice of a 12- or 16-inch elbow or a 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump), appropriate low-pressure inflation hose, and two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes for attaching the wing to a harness, the Voyager Series can accommodate any diver’s needs.
As a part of our modular BCD system, the Voyager Series wings can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate, or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Made in USA
- Inner Bladder: 210-denier nylon laminated (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Wing Gusset Control system for streamlining
- Lift: 35 lbs (15.8 kg)
- LP inflator hose
- 16 in rapid exhaust (pull-dump) or 12 or 16 in elbow
- Mounting: Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Urethane Flanges: Welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.27 kg)
- Size: 22 in tall x 19 in wide (55.8 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Model BC 4700 Voyager EXP: Durable 1680 denier ballistic nylon (highly resistant to pinches and punctures)
- Available in 5 color combinations: Black/Gray (Standard), Black/Red, Black/Pink, Black/Blue, and OD Green (Limited Edition)
- Model BC 5200 Voyager XT: SuperFabric brand technology outer shell and 1680 ballistic nylon diver’s side panel (extremely resistant to pinches and punctures)